Office… What associations does that word bring?
Dullness, uniformity, routine, and the traditional heap of paperwork. Could it be any different? Can an office be a place that is pleasant to come back to, where fresh ideas are easily generated and the working day easily slip away? Of course, it can. For example, if we are talking about coworking, which is a specially organized workspace where people with different activities meet.
In this article, we will share 5 main reasons why you should choose to work in a coworking space.
1. Productivity – coworking spaces always have a creative and productive atmosphere, where inspiration comes naturally. The lack of major distractions unlike at home or in a cafe also contributes to productivity: there is less noise, no family member drawing your attention, or annoying Netflix notifications about the long-awaited release of your favorite series.
2. Pleasant bonuses – in addition to a comfortable modern workplace, coworking spaces offer its visitors a variety of perks: tea or coffee, cookies, entertainment areas, libraries, well-equipped kitchens, even some conferences or events. For example, Coworking Neuchâtel provides massage sessions for its coworkers. You have to admit that short breaks and a radical change of activity during the work process are simply necessary for moral and physical rest, as well as for maintaining a high level of productivity. Coworking spaces are in all senses comfortable for continuous and effective work.
3. Accommodating facilities – coworking spaces have convenient and equipped meeting rooms where you can talk to partners or customers. Succesful business activity presupposes interaction between business partners or clients. In this case, a well-designed and technically equipped meeting room will create an appropriate first impression and contribute to collaboration.
4. Socialization – freelancers make up the majority of coworking clients. The flip side of “free” work is the lack of team exchanges as such, causing discomfort for many people. Coworking spaces provide amazing opportunities for networking. It is simply impossible not to communicate with others working in the same space. Moreover, due to the fact that that coworking space is full of people from different backgrounds, it is especially easy to test your idea in practice or find an unexpected solution.
5. New projects – coworking allows not only to work productively but also to make new useful contacts and generate many original ideas. In coworking spaces, it is possible to find not only business partners or contractors but even clients. And in case you have identified the project and decided to team up, in coworking spaces you can rent not only a fixed desk, but also a private office. It is much more advantageous than spending time on finding and renting a regular commercial space.
As you can see, we can spend ages describing the advantages of coworking spaces. Why don’t you come by and check by yourself? We will do our best to make sure Coworking Neuchâtel becomes your dream office.